Choose your Wedding Unity Ceremony keepsake a pair of hand sculpted flowers are very popular or you can choose from a wide variety of other shapes and size. Each pair of flowers is hand sculped with love and care in our studio located in Portland, Oregon. We will incorporate your blended mixture of glass crystals into the keepsake of your choice.
Wedding Unity Glass Keepsake – Pair of Flowers
The handblown glass flowers are made by our talented glass artist in our studio in Oregon. You can choose the style stem you prefer : short curly, long curl, straight or made on a copper pipe for in your garden.
Wedding Unity glass is a one of a kind creative element to enhance your Wedding Unity Ceremony. Then in the end you end up with a everlasting hand blown glass keepsake to celebrate your unity as a couple using your mixed glass crystals.
The process is simple!
1. Choose 2 or more glass crystals (prior to your ceremony)
2. Choose your pouring vessels (optional)
3. During the ceremony combine the glass crystals
4. Choose your Hand Blown Glass Keepsake
5. After the ceremony return the combined mixed glass crystals to the studio
6. We will then create your Handblown Glass Keepsake with your mixed crystals
7. We will ship out your keepsake to you (Free Shipping) within 4 weeks after receiving your blended crystals.
All shipping costs are included for us to ship out to you. Therefore the only shipping you are responsible for is the returning of the blended crystals after the ceremony.
About the Studio
We have been blowing glass since 2010 when we opened up or first studio Live Laugh Love Art in downtown Tigard, Oregon. We launched Wedding Unity Glass shortly after opening our doors back in 2011. In 2018 we relocated to our new location in Portland, Oregon to expand our studio. In 2020 decided to separate or social media marketing of Wedding Unity glass to its own Facebook and Instagram pages. You can now see inspiration for choosing your keepsake and the process of how it is made on our social media accounts and our youtube channel.