Wedding Unity glass is a one of a kind creative element to enhance your Wedding Unity Ceremony. Then in the end you end up with a everlasting hand blown glass keepsake to celebrate your unity as a couple using your mixed glass crystals.
The process is simple!
1. Choose 2 or more glass crystals (prior to your ceremony)
2. Choose your pouring vessels (optional)
3. During the ceremony combine the glass crystals
4. Choose your Hand Blown Glass Keepsake
5. After the ceremony return the combined mixed glass crystals to the studio
6. We will then create your Handblown Glass Keepsake with your mixed crystals
7. We will ship out your keepsake to you (Free Shipping) within 4 weeks after receiving your blended crystals.
All shipping costs are included for us to ship out to you. Therefore the only shipping you are responsible for is the returning of the blended crystals after the ceremony.
Unity Glass Crystal Colors
The hardest part of the whole process is choosing your colors. We get asked a lot about color recommendations, so here are a few suggestions to consider when you are choosing your wedding unity glass colors.
- If you choose a mixture of transparent and opalescent colors your keepsake will have more of a visual dimension
- Choose colors you would like to decorate your new home together vs. choosing your wedding colors
- Brett’s favorite is the blending of warm colors together like (Red’s, Yellow’s & Orange’s)
- Natalie’s favorite is blending of cool colors together to remind her of the beach like (Green’s, Blue’s & Purple’s)
- Some of the sample keepsakes on the website color combinations are from our mixes in the studio:
- Purple Rain (Violet Blue, White & Mariner’s Blue)
- Coastal Waters (White, Dark Blue & Turquoise Blue)
- Seabreeze (White, Apple Jade & Lagoon)
- Please note some colors may blend and make a reaction creating a third color.
- Choose different colors to represent each symbolic element in your unity ceremony
Need more assistance? We’re happy to help. Contact our store in Portland, Oregon.